Tuesday 3 June 2014

Things happen for a reason


After many years of being totally dependant on my car I had to catch a bus yesterday. I find it surprising that the ticket cost was only £1 (apparently this will be the case for a particular company till the end of June).
Anyhow, I managed to get on a bus that wouldn't go all the way to where I wanted to go and I had to walk a good few stops. Halfway through, a text on a church's noticeboard stopped me in my tracks: "If everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane."


I was Angry with myself for getting on the wrong bus, but reading the noticeboard made me calmer. Maybe I was meant to see this inspirational message and that's why I end up walking; or maybe it is just my excuse for forgiving myself for not being able to get on the bus that I should have.

© All rights reserved