Friday 12 August 2011

Written in Braille language

"Braille was devised in 1825 by Louis Braille, a blind Frenchman. Each Braille character, or cell, is made up of six dot positions, arranged in a rectangle containing two columns of three dots each. A dot may be raised at any of the six positions to form sixty-four possible subsets, including the arrangement in which no dots are raised." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille

I closed my eyes and tried to follow the shape of words with my fingers, it was more difficult that I expected. I couldn't even follow a straight line and my finger kept sliding to the lines below. 

اولین باری بود که خط بریل را از نزدیک می دیدم. چشمهایم را بستم و سعی کردم با لمس حروف، کلمات رو حس کنم. خیلی سخت نر از اونی بود که فکر می کردم. حتی یک خط مستقیم را دنبال کردن کار پر دردسری بود. تازه فهمیدم که چقدر خوشبختم و کتاب خواندن چقدر برام راحته. دیدن کلمات نعمت یزرگیه، دیگه بهانه هایی چون کمبود وقت و گرفتاری نمی تونه منو از خواندن باز داره، البته تا وقتی که هنوز تجربه بالا برام زنده ست. ولی باز فراموشی میاد و میشم همون که همیشه بودم. میاد، می دونم میاد


© All rights reserved

No comments: