Wednesday 6 October 2021

A Painful Reality, Google Blackmail



I discovered today, to avoid customers getting warning messages, courtesy of Google, about the security of my site (jarofwords.com), I need to verify my site with Google Console. I couldn't help feeling betrayed as I have already paid for a https domain to ensure security of my site.

Still my site visitors were warned not about the fact that the site is nor registered on Google Console, but the warning is really melodious. [This is how the warning went: Detected Phishing Site: This site might try to trick you into disclosing your login, password, or other sensitive information.]

How different is this from demanding blackmail? I was forced to allow the google-site-verification code to remain imbedded on my site to avoid Google scaring off my site visitors. How could this be allowed to carry on?!

امروز متوجه شدم برای جلوگیری از ظهور پیام های هشداردهنده در مورد امنیت سایتم از طرف گوگل، باید سایت سبوی سخن را با Google Console تأیید شود. لازم به تاکید است که قبلا برای تأمین امنیت سایت دامنه https هزینه‌ای را پرداخت کرده‌ام و این امر در آدرس سایت مشخص است.

این خواسته چقدر با باج گیری مشروع تفاوت دارد؟ باید اجازه دهید کد تأیید google-site همچنان در سایت شما جاسازی شده باقی بماند وگرنه بازدیدکنندگان سایت را می ترسانیم!

© All rights reserved

No comments: