Friday 14 February 2014

Cold-Shoulder

A mug of boiled water, mixed with lemon juice and honey, and a blanket are my only two companions today. Checking my emails, I noticed a heart sign on the main menu.  I was curious and fed up enough! So started looking through the auto-composed messages for Valentine day, I quiet like the one that I have partly copied below. This one wasn't so out of touch with how I felt today :)

"...Someone should remind all those hand-holders that it's flu season. Ugh, what was this email about? I got so bored I forgot. 
Keep your chin up" One of yahoo mail auto-composed messages


On a more serious note to all lovers out there: Happy Valentine and to non-lovers: enjoy your day. But most of all, to everyone who is not 100%: get well soon.

می گویند که امروز روز عشاق است
اگر عاشقید و اگر نیستید روز خوبی داشته باشید

© All rights reserved

No comments: