Wednesday 23 November 2011

Another sleepless night

It's about 2am. Watching a wildlife drama-documentary on TV about Joe Hutto, a biologist (turkey natural) who raised thirteen wild turkeys from eggs

It was amazing to see how the relationship of Joe and turkeys developed and changed over the course of a year. The day that turkeys left home was very sad, but worse than that was what happened when a male turkey decided to stay with Joe. One day suddenly the turkey became very territorial and attacked Joe, who defended himself. After that fight the last turkey remaining also left.

++++
I remembered a duckling that I had many years ago. How she liked to peck on my pencil every time that I sat down to do any home work. I kept pushing her away from my notebook, but she was fascinated by the movement of the pen
© All rights reserved

No comments: