Monday 22 September 2008

A clever suggestion



Looking through the pages of an in-flight magazine, I came across an article on ways to combat jetlag. I started reading it with interest; after all if there were ways to avoid jetlag or even shorten its recovery period I had to know.

The article contained some useful hints, e.g. setting your watch according to the destination time soon after boarding the plane. It looked promising; I carried on reading and soon I got down to the last suggestion listed. Travelling first class was the ultimate suggestion! (To be fair, it said something to the meaning of: if possible travel first class).

At this point I put the magazine away, and tried to have a nap. I was a bit cross with myself for not thinking of this wonderful solution for myself!


+++++++++++++++++++++
© All rights reserved

No comments: