Friday 1 February 2019

سدی دگر




Imagine my shock and horror when I read my emails today. google+ is to be shut down. They said that they have send an email in Dec. which I do not remember reading at all. There is not enough time to move everything from Google+ which was like a home to my writing. Thanks to everyone who has visited my Google+ page and read my writing.
In December 2018, we announced our decision to shut down Google+ for consumers in April 2019 due to low usage and challenges involved in maintaining a successful product that meets consumers' expectations. We want to thank you for being part of Google+ and provide next steps, including how to download your photos and other content.
‌گوگل+ هم به زودی درش تخته می‌شود. انگار این روزها همه ویروس ترک گرفته‌اند. او هم می‌رود و من می‌مانم با نوشته‌هایی که جز بر باد لانه‌ای نخواهند داشت. از همه‌ی کسانی که به صفحه‌ی گوگل+ من سر می‌زدند کمال سپاس را دارم. ممنون از اینکه وقت گذاشتید و به نوشته‌های من سر زدید
   
© All rights reserved

No comments: