Sunday, 16 September 2012

This is the last tip!


I expected everything to come to an end, but the "Office Assistant" help embedded in the "Microsoft word program Software". Today as I opened the word document, the trusted Office assistant appeared with a message: "This is the last tip". 

Not even my friend, the paperclip assistant, can be bothered to great me in the mornings. Can things get any lonelier than this! 

I clicked on "Help" button and chose "Show the Office Assistant". My old friend appeared, still smiling; but this time it was different. Now it was there at my command and I realised; not every presence can work as a remedy to heal.

 تنهایی یک حادثه نیست، وفادارترین دوست من است



+++
P.S. Today (the nest day) as I opened the word document, Office Assistant appeared again with this message: "You can hurt yourself if you run with scissors!"



© All rights reserved

No comments: